08 July 2020
Green energy at elk water treatment station
On the territory of the station will be created a modern photovoltaic installation. 1352 will be installed photovoltaic panels with a total power of about 500 kW. Project implementation planned by the end of 2020. Expected installation period is 25 years.
Total the value of the project is approx. 3 million PLN, of which more than PLN 2 million is grant from the Regional Operational Programme of the Warmia and Mazury Region.
As part of the project, the following work m.in:
- installation of photovoltaic panel modules (1352
- installation of inverters, regulators charging, battery,
- execution of the electrical installation,
- the execution of outdoor lighting,
- the execution of site monitoring,
- construction of intermediate measuring systems for the measurement of "green energy",
- extension of the main switchboard,
- replacement of existing transformers.
Job name: "INTERNAL PHOTOVOLTAIC INSTALLATION
POWER SUPPLYING THE WATER TREATMENT STATION OF ELK CITY".