They have invested in us
After 20 years of both Suwałki special economic zone and Subzone Elk have become modern industrial districts, in which the activities of production or of the service industry are leading entrepreneurs from different industries: from the construction, by the meblarską, until the industrial food. One of the largest operators in the municipality in the area of special economic zone include:
- "Porta KMI Poland SP. z o.o. SP.k. (manufacturing of doors and door frames – 683)
- "CAESAR" PP D.B. Niewiński (production of strips to the wall and fl oor-312)
- "SERWISTAL" SP. z o.o. (metal-289)
- "ECO-PROGRESS" SP. z o.o. (the timber-250 employees),
- "IMPRESS DECOR POLSKA SP. z o.o. (production of paper for the furniture industry-205 employees).
- Animex Foods SP. z o.o. SP. k. Branch in Elk (production of meat and meat products-683)
- Automotive electrical engineering plant in Elk SP. z o.o. (production of Automotive electrical cable bundles-815 employees),
- Paged-Plywood S.A. plywood production plant (timber-250 employees).